- Imprint Area 1 1/4” x 10”
- 4 Standard Imprint Colours (Reflex Blue, Black, Red 185, Green 342)
- Open Size 10 5/8” x 18 1/2”
- Envelopes 25¢/ea (min. 100) Size 10 1/2″ x 11 1/2″
Calendars. Minimum Quantity 100. Starting from $1.63 each
Flip through the Galleria Calendars virtual catalogue
Minimum Quantity 100. Mix & Match Titles 50/Title
Scientific research indicates that human beings remember things more effectively once they have written them down with an actual writing instrument onto an actual piece of paper. (Remember hearing your smart roommate and your professor urging you take more notes in college?)
Sure, we live in a time when a smartphone or computer program can, and does, store information about a great deal of our daily lives, from appointments to birthdays to holidays off from work.
But the humble wall calendar refuses to be completely forgotten in this age of technology. It still has a place in our hearts – and our businesses – as a savy marketing tool and a reminder of important details every time you glance up from your desk. If you have never considered the ways a calendar can help your business stay on your clients’ minds, and walls, now is the time.
Why Wall Calendars?
You might ask yourself if a wall calendar is the best way to deliver an effective marketing message to potential and current clients. There are many other ways to promote a brand, including ink pens, beer koozies, coffee mugs and key chains, to name a few. So why calendars? Consider these reasons.
- A calendar is likely to find its way onto a wall, especially in an office building.
- A calendar has multiple purposes. People can glance up to note the date or to admire the artwork or photo. They can also write on it.
- Most people flip the calendar when the month is over, giving your marketing message another chance to be noticed.